A kitchen renovation project averages the highest investment returns for homeowners. Because the kitchen is one of the most utilized rooms in the house, nearly every homeowner will experience the exciting-though-daunting task of planning a kitchen renovation at one time or another. A well-planned kitchen design can make a huge lifestyle difference. In many ways, creating a kitchen isn’t any more complicated than creating a cake. You can put a new twist on an old recipe or construct a brand new one step-by-step.
Planning is the most important step.
Before speaking with a contractor, jot down some ideas about the following:
1. Your style – traditional, contemporary, French country, open concept? What finishes, colours and "looks" appeal to you?
2. Your lifestyle – are you a gourmet cook? Do you entertain a lot? Has the traffic in your kitchen increased or decreased? Do you share it with people with disabilities, young children, or pets ?
3. Your budget – can you afford a complete renovation, a few changes, or will a less expensive makeover add a lot to your enjoyment and use?
4. Your priorities - more storage, better functionality, an updated look?
5. Your timeline - when do you want it to be done & how long are you willing to be inconvenienced?
Don Koppin, General Contractor creates beautiful, custom kitchens that reflect the lifestyles of our clients. We work closely with you to create the kitchen that meets your tastes and needs within a predetermined budget. We take pride in the careful design and construction of all of our kitchens. The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the home; it should be one that you are proud to share with friends and family, but most importantly one that is truly yours. Call us today to start planning your kitchen reno.